I teach private and group yoga classes throughout Las Vegas, Nevada, St. George, Utah, and Cedar City, Utah. I teach the following classes:
- Restorative Yoga
- This class is all about supported opening of the body using yoga props, such as blankets, bolsters, blocks, pillows and straps. Students should not feel any stretch at all in my restorative yoga sessions. Allowing my clients to find total body relaxation is the primary goal of this class.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga
- In this class, be ready to move. You will flow through traditional Sun Salutation sequences, in addition to asanas designed to build your strength and flexibility. The focus in this class is linking your breath to movement and using that breath as a guide to carry you through each asana and sequence. In the end, your hard work will be rewarded through a peaceful and relaxing Savasana that allows your mind, body and spirit to receive and benefit from the yoga poses practiced.
- Yin Yoga
- This style of yoga targets the deep connective tissues in the body and the fascia covering the body. It helps to regulate the flow of energy in the body and offers a deeper access to the body. Typically, in this class students hold each pose for about 5-10 minutes at a time, helping them to release any stickiness in their bodies and to gain more flexibility. While in these postures, I guide my students through a series of meditations to help them relax and achieve the maximum benefit of each stretch. This style of yoga requires students to get intimate with themselves, their thoughts, feelings and emotions, which is often avoided in other more, fast-paced styles of yoga.
- Yoga to Balance the Chakras
- In this class, I help my students stimulate each of the Seven Chakras within the body. We practice a series of yoga postures that help access and open each Chakra. Additionally, I use a variety of essential oils and crystals to help free the body of any blockages within, leaving the body free and open to positivity.
If you are interested in taking a class, please feel free to Contact Me.